Friday, April 22, 2016

50 Questions Tag


The 50 questions tag! Who we tag will be at the end of this post. :) 
*sorry about the funky spacing, this post is not cooperating
  1. Where were you 3 hours ago? Kiara: Biology Class • Katelyn: My Bed
  1. Who are you in love with? Kiara: Ummmm uhhhhhh I guess you could probably say uhhhhhhh William Nylander  Katelyn: My dogs
  1. Have you ever eaten a crayon? Kiara: I don’t think so…  Katelyn: What child would eat a crayon?
  1. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Kiara: Yes there is Katelyn: Yes a little mini teddy bear

  1. When is the last time you went to the mall? Kiara: Saturday! • Katelyn: Like 3 weeks ago? I think it’s been a new record
  1. Are you wearing socks right now? Kiara: Yes • Katelyn: Yes, just put them on!
  1. Does your family have a car worth over $2,000? Kiara: Yes • Katelyn: Yes
  1. When was the last time you drove out of town? Kiara: March 26? I think that was the last time • Katelyn: Spring Break, which for us happened around the 19th of March
  1. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Kiara: Sadly not • Katelyn: Nope
  1. Are you hot? Kiara: I’d say I’m a warm/comfortable mix • Katelyn: I’d like a little more AC but I’ll take it over the cold!
  1. What was the last thing you had to drink? Kiara: Water • Katelyn: Orange juice
  1. What are you wearing right now? Kiara: Shorts and a tee-shirt • Katelyn: Lululemon yoga pants and a hollister light shirt
  1. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? Kiara: Car Wash • Katelyn: Sadly I have to wash the car :(
  1. Last food that you ate? Kiara: Fruit Explosion Muffin from Tims • Katelyn: A muffin… I don’t know what type it was....
  1. Where were you last week at this time? Kiara: At home • Katelyn: In this exact spot!
  1. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Kiara: I almost bought a nice dress but no I haven’t… yet • Katelyn: Sadly I gotta say nada
  1. When is the last time you ran? Kiara: Thursday • Katelyn: LOL RUNNING
  1. What's the last sporting event you watched? Kiara: Toronto VS New Jersey hockey • Katelyn: A local hockey game
  1. What is your favorite animal? Kiara: Dolphin! • Katelyn: Bunnies :))
  1. Your dream vacation? Kiara: Hawaii or Costa Rica • Katelyn: I’d say anywhere warm but specifically I would love to go to Hawaii or Greece
  1. Last person's house you were in? Kiara: My own house • Katelyn: Also, my own house
  1. Worst injury you've ever had? Kiara: Breaking both my arms at the same time, that was a fun time • Katelyn: stubbing my toe, man that’s painful
  1. Have you been in love? Kiara: I don’t know man • Katelyn: Like I said before, my dogs are my loves
  1. Do you miss anyone right now? Kiara: No • Katelyn: ...my dogs
  1. Last play you saw? Kiara: A school play that sucked • Katelyn: I was supposed to see one on Thursday but I couldn’t :( Other than that I have no clue
  1. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? Kiara: I don’t have a secret weapon • Katelyn: My dog bones… they drool for me
  1. What are your plans for tonight? Kiara: Maybe watching a movie or something? • Katelyn: Probably watching Pretty Little Liars
  1. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment? Kiara: I never had MySpace, I had club penguin and webkinz • Katelyn: No one, MySpace died in like 2006
  1. Next trip you are going to take? Kiara: East coast road trip with my dad (PARTY CENTRAL) • Katelyn: Most likely Cuba
  1. Ever go to camp? Kiara: I was never into camp • Katelyn: I was the day camp QUEEN
  1. Were you an honor roll student in school? Kiara: Woooo yay yes • Katelyn: Somehow yes… don’t ask me how
  1. What do you want to know about the future? Kiara: What kind of career will I have? Where will I be living? When can I get my dog? • Katelyn: Is my husband cute? Does he like dogs? That’s essential
  1. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Kiara: That will have to be a no from me • Katelyn: B&B Secret Wonderland
  1. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? Kiara: Again, no • Katelyn: Sooner than you’d expect
  1. Where is your best friend? Kiara: Hmmm I’m not sure… maybe right beside me?? • Katelyn: I think she’s in my bed
  1. How is your best friend? Kiara: How are you Katelyn? • Katelyn: I’m good thanks, you? • Kiara: Great, doing swell
  1. Do you have a tan? Kiara: not anything dramatic • Katelyn: Just what I have left from Cuba
  1. What are you listening to right now? Kiara: Katelyn speaking as she types • Katelyn: Myself speaking
  1. Do you collect anything? Kiara: I guess you could probably say hockey stuff • Katelyn: I used to collect bouncey balls.... and webkinz
  1. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? Kiara: Someone from school but I won’t say who just in case they find this • Katelyn: xoxo gossip girl
  1. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? Kiara: Maybe yesterday? Haha, they were a friend though • Katelyn: I ain't no rule breaka
  1. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? Kiara: Has anyone had a fountain drink before? McDonalds anyone? • Katelyn: How else would you drink a soda from a restaurant? I would spill it all over myself without a straw!
  1. What does your last text message say? Kiara: A friend is asking me to do his homework • Katelyn: Probs my bff Bell
  1. Do you like hot sauce? Kiara: No I like sour better • Katelyn: Lol if I want to die
  1. Last time you took a shower? Kiara: Last night • Katelyn: Literally 3 hours ago exactly I was in the shower
  1. Do you need to do laundry? Kiara: No mine was done yesterday • Katelyn: Probably considering I wear the same clothes pretty much everyday
  1. What is your heritage? Kiara: Canadian • Katelyn: Canadian
  1. Are you someone's best friend? Kiara: I hope so • Katelyn: Well I hope the person in my bed is my best friend… if not then that’s creepy
  1. Are you rich? Kiara: No I wish • Katelyn: I mean I’m not poor but I don’t have my own helicopter
  1. What were you doing at 12AM last night? Kiara: Sleeping • Katelyn: Sleeping, no turning up on a Sunday night for me
And that is all the questions! I hope that you learned a little more about us from this tag. And WE TAG YOU to do this questionnaire!
-Katelyn and Kiara
A sweet lil throwback of our grade 9 selves for y'all 


No comments:

Post a Comment