Saturday, May 28, 2016

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette ?!?

Okay so Anastasia Beverly Hills has dropped the bomb. The most beautiful bomb in the world... an eyeshadow palette. Usually Anastasia will come out with their limited edition summer eyeshadow palette but I've heard this new palette is here to stay. They announced the palette a couple days ago over instagram and OH MY GOD it is to die for. The colours are just so exquisite and beautiful...

Here are the release pictures of the palette: 


First off, the packaging is just lovely. The baby pink and white is just adorable. 


Then BAM. The colours are just so pure and powerful. This is definitely a warm toned palette which I am a personal fan of. Honestly, I have never seen a palette with this grouping of colours. It was like I didn't know what I was missing in life. I have found the missing piece of my puzzle: The Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette. And for $42 American, I think that this palette amazing for the price. A pretty good price to complete my life I'd say. 

So now here comes the real question... When is it coming to Sephora in Canada? It has been placed onto the Anastasia website, however I do not believe it is yet for sale. Anastasia has announced that it should be released sometime in the summer. 

But of course nothing ever applies to Canada. I envy you Americans. 

Do you plan on purchasing it? Or do you like more cool toned shadows? Type me a little comment and let me know! 

-Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment